Re: [Harp-L] The Weso-ME 18 Amp

Hal, that sounds like a very fine amp!  I'm familiar with Wezo's amps and I
know he is devoted to tone.  His creations are superb.

I own a Masco ME-18 too, and I love it.  There is just nothing that can make
that fat warm sound like an old Masco.  The circuits are unique, very much
different from your typical Bassman clone.  The circuit design of the
Mission Chicago 32-20 amps was based partly on my Masco ME-18.

Congrats and enjoy!

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog