[Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P

What a loss.

I never met him. The one year I went to SPAH (2005) was the year he didn't. For some reason, of all the people I looked forward to meeting at future SPAHs, he headed the list. Several times I imagined things he might say, how I would respond, and so on. Now not to be.

Out spoken on the list, a sensational and unique player, a first class customiser, and by all accounts a good guy face to face. Our community is diminished by his absence.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays