[Harp-L] Chris M

I got this news via a text message from a good friend.
I was shocked and speechless.  I still don't have all the words
to type, but want to say that Chris will be truly missed.
Chris spent time on the early harp-l WAY back in the day.
I thoroughly enjoyed his stellar Harmonica Summit.
Even more than that, I enjoyed discourse with Chris over the
years and am lucky enough to own one of his custom harps.

I wish the best for his family in this time of sorrow and
hope only the best for his spirit.  You were one in a million.

Indiana

--
Gary "Indiana" Warren

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Albert Einstein