[Harp-L] Chris M.

I will remember Chris as a man who was always eager to teach.    His last
words to me came as a comment on one of my YouTube vids: "Sounds Great! I
don't know how you play those things! LOL"    Well I hope he's still LOL
somewhere where they will appreciate his great giving spirit and talent.   I
know he got into some flame wars here on Harp-L and eventually left to form
his own board.   That was so like him!   But to me he was always warm and
friendly and I will miss him, especially at next year's SPAH which I fear
will be greatly diminished by his absence, he was such a fixture at every
SPAH.   Hopefully SPAH will do something to commemorate him.

David "Jazmaan" Fairweather