Re: [Harp-L] Thoughts on doing a concept album...

Shelly wrote:
Richard, I am working with an artist regarding promotion.  Do you have
something already written that you could shoot my way?  If not, would you
mind including me in the talks about strategies for driving up sales?  Not
trying to insert myself where I don't belong.  I just really believe in this
artist and would like to help if possible.

Suggest you take a look at Derek Sivers (founder of CDBaby)'s blog:
http://sivers.org/

Lots of good stuff there, including a free e-book on marketing music.

Also consider registering (for free) at Tunecore so you can tap into their stuff:
http://www.tunecore.com/

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter