[Harp-L] Maestro Michalek.

Had the honour of meeting him in Denver a few years back at Jason's 'Rocking in
the Rockies' seminar.
Whilst I was initially a shade intimidated by his reputation (both as a talent
and ,as I perceived,someone who maybe didn't suffer fools gladly,at least from a
harp perspective),he was,it soon transpired,a gracious and generous soul.He
insisted I sit along side him for breakfast and generally was alot warmer and
more personable than I had given him credit for.
His vibrato was beautiful and the technique still eludes me to this day!!
R.I.P Sir,
Sean,Ireland.