[Harp-L] R.I.P. Chris Michalek

I didn't know Chris personally even though we both live in Arizona.  I
corresponded with Chris a couple of times through email and have watched his
Youtube videos numerous times to either pick up tips or just listen in
admiration at his enormous talent.  When I saw that video of him playing
"Summertime" with the cover plates off, I was absolutely blown away!  The
harmonica community lost a giant and the earth is a slightly poorer place
today without him.  Rest in peace Chris and my sincerest condolences to his
family.

Daniel McKernan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6huKov6nvgo
Amazing Grace