Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chris Michalek R.I.P

I agree... let's all play "Amazing Grace" on a C (for "Chris) harp and in 2nd position... okay, if you want to play in 12th or 11th or 13th position like Chris would, just make sure you are playing in the key of G.

We don't want to screw up the cosmic forces playing the song in different keys !!

God bless you Chris !

Ken H in OH