Re: [Harp-L] Thoughts on doing a concept album...

I don't know anything about this site/concept, but though it might be
relevant.   http://www.myrecordlabel.com/signup

Richard, I am working with an artist regarding promotion.  Do you have
something already written that you could shoot my way?  If not, would you
mind including me in the talks about strategies for driving up sales?  Not
trying to insert myself where I don't belong.  I just really believe in this
artist and would like to help if possible.

Thanks!!       Shelly