[Harp-L] Christmas Chromatics For Sale

For various reasons, I am bidding farewell to harp playing, for the most
part, and will be selling a number of harps. Thought I'd post this first
batch before Christmas in case someone is looking for a gift for him- or
herself:

True Chromatic, key of C. This custom-rebuilt Seydel chromatic deluxe now
sells for around $260 new if I'm doing my euros-to-dollar math correctly. I
paid $150US and have barely touched it. Comes with its hard case and a
printout of the pdf users manual. $125. More info on this instrument here:
http://www.musicianmatch.com/video.php?vid=10338

Seydel Chromatic Deluxe, standard Bb tuning, wood comb, hard case. These
cost around $150 new. $75.

Hohner Super Chromonica 270, key of D, hard case, as new except for Sharpie
writing on case when I used it for another harp. These are $149 and up most
places, though I did find one for $88 in a Web search. $75.

Hohner Super Chromonica 270 Deluxe, key of C, with hard case. These range
from $165 up new on a Web search. $90.

Total for all these at the above prices would be $365 plus shipping and
insurance. I'll discount that to $350 plus s&i if someone wants all of them.
Contact me at miltloomis(at)yahoo(dot)com if you have questions.

Happy Holidays!

Bob Loomis

Concord CA USA