Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P

I am sad to hear this. Chris was helpful to me, also. He helped me a few times, through my years, on this list. Always responded promptly and sent me videos to work with. He was a generous guy, who shared his talents, unselfishly.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chesper Nevins" <chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "h-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P

How very sad!

We will miss him.

I didn't know him well but exchanged a few private emails and he
always seemed incredibly nice.  I admired his harmonica playing very
much through what I could hear online.

It makes me appreciate all the more what great resources and friends
we have through this and other harmonica groups online.  Let's be kind
to each other and appreciate what we have.

Condolences to Chris' family.

Jason Rogers

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica