[Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P.

It is with immense sadness that I pass on the news that Chris Michalek died on Thursday. I do not have details. I knew he had been sick with what he assumed was a bad cold, but he was beginning to feel better when we spoke a few days ago. His wife Laurie called me early Friday morning with the news.

Chris's talent was huge, both as a player and as a teacher. There was and is no one like him. My condolences go out to Laurie and the rest of his family as well as his many friends.