Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions

I do not own a Kinder AFB+, but just wondering if a 1-Spot adapter could be used, using the two 9-volt clip adapters that come in the 1-Spot combo pack.  This is agreat adapter if you have more than one 9-volt pedal/device.

Seems like that would be a great choice, unless for some "weird-science" reason you would need two separate adapters.

Ken H in OH