[Harp-L] Re: Kinder AFB+ Questions

I have the almost opposite problem with my AFB - the blue light has
completely stopped working, even when the batteries are brand new.
However, the unit seems to be operating sonically correct as long as
the batteries are in good shape. Anybody else experience this? Can the
blue light just die with no other negative effects?