Re: [Harp-L] Time to say goodbye (Andrea Bocelli) Harmonica Tab

You can download a two-page lead sheet (melody in standard notation plus chord names for your guitarist) from

http://www.wikifonia.org/node/6568

You have the choice of several keys.
I don't know the song well but it appears to be complete and accurate.

After you decide the position in which you are going to play it, you can mark in the tab.
It will be some work but if it is to be in tab, someone has to convert it.
It should not be too difficult because it is very repetitive and there are no accidentals.
There is one key change near the end, but you can swap harps.
The timing is a little tricky with dotted eighths, sixteenths, ties and triplets.  I'll bet that doesn't come through too well in ordinary tab.

Then there is always the chromatic...............   ;o)

Vern