Re: [Harp-L] Custom Case Suggestions

Hey lefty:
I really have to know why a change of boxer shorts?
you must do some wild gigs!
email _haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx)  , or yell for hal
 , he is on the list
he makes top-of-the line cases.
Regards
Mark

In a message dated 12/14/2010 10:41:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joe_piro@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

New  member here looking for some gig case recommendations.

As much  as I like my Fender Mississippi Sax case, it's just not big enough
for all my  crap . I'm lookin' for a custom case that fits it all, mics,
cords,  harps,  a change of boxer shorts . I'm not handy and if I attempt to
mod something myself, it will be bloody. That's the best case scenario.
Worst  case scenario is my friends will be calling me "Lefty".