[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions

Hello all,

I have a couple of questions about the Kinder AFB+.  At my local jam tonight, my
normal pedal rig would not put anything out to the PA.  I believe the problem is
low batteries in my Kinder AFB+.   Ultimately, the blue light came on and stayed
on, no matter where I put the calibration nob.  Now for the questions.

	* What symptoms does the AFB+ exhibit when the battery voltage gets low?
	* Does leaving the OUTPUT ONLY side of the AFB+ plugged leave the pedal turned
on?  I always unplug the input side (Kinder says plugging in the input side
turns on the pedal), but leave the output side plugged in to the next pedal in
line.

I changed the batteries about 3 weeks ago and they have about 5 "playing" hours
on them.  Kinder says the battery life should be something like 165 hours.

I'll put new batteries in and check it out, but I'd like to know if anyone else
has had this same problem.

Thanks in advance,
Dan