Re: [Harp-L] Kinda like a Jr Wells thang

Very cool Rob.

I always thought one of the key elements to Junior Wells' style was his
restraint. I think he often played in third(?) position with a sparingly
hesitant approach that emphasised the effect of the notes. He "pierced" the
silence in a very effective way and it really highlighted the unique
tuning in that position. I hear that patient aspect of Jr. in your playing
in this video (albeit in second position here, I believe).