[Harp-L] holms harp commander

I had a HCJr for a couple years and ended up selling it because of equip changes that made me have less demand for it--great product, built like a tank that does more than advertised and does it extremely well--saw a really great show w/Carlos Del Junco useing one which made my decision to buy easier! Ron Holmes is yet another passionate, dedicated tech that stands very firmly behind eveything he does (and selflessly shares his tremedous wealth of knowledge). I hear the new model is best yet!

Rick Tabler