[Harp-L] new CD

Hi
I recently heard a CD titled "SWINGING GUITAR SOUNDS OF YOUNG AMERICA VOLUME
2" and found it had 2 songs with terrific harmonica parts. The CD is by my
friend, Vinnie Zummo, former guitarist with Joe Jackson. On one song, "Mel
Buddy" he mimics a big band with harmonicas, and he plays them himself. On
another, "The Moment" he has John Sebastian playing.....well now I know why
he didn't ask me to play harmonica on his CD. LOL. I did get to play drums
on 2 of the tracks for him, and was proud to be included in this collection
of songs. I recommend this CD highly.
You can hear excerpts at CD Baby
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/zummo3
Thanks