[Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior - Tube Substitutions For Harp

Hi Listers,

I could not find anything in the archives for this although I am sure it is there somewhere.

If anyone with successful results could kindly respond with substitutions for the 12AX7's please (you can contact me off list if you like?). I'm helping a friend who has just purchased a used blues jr. and I am sure you could save us some valuable time and money so we can just purchase AT's AY's or AU's...

cheers, great list.

Thanks Kindly, in advance,

Mark Stafford
birdstafford@xxxxxxxxxxxx