Re: [Harp-L] Nic Clark playing the VHT Special 6 amp

Richard, I have played the VHT Special 6 amp at a loud blues jam (with and
without PA support) and it acquitted itself well,  It is not ideal for that
(I had trouble hearing myself in the loudest moments) but the people I spoke
to in the audience told me they could hear the amp just fine.  It is
remarkably loud for a 6-watt amp.  It is not limited to only quiet
coffehouse performances.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog