[Harp-L] Bamboo Combs

Harplers,

We just purchased a bulk shipment of bamboo to make harmonica combs.
Shipment should arrive in a week. Pictures of Bamboo combs are on our
website www.harmonicacombs.com They are spectacular. Hard, won't warp,
bright tone. Now I know why Hohner did the Crossovers. This will be our best
wood.

We are offering a special pre-order price of $18 each. Once we get them in
stock, the price will be about $25 each. Our combs fit fit the following
models:

- Hohner SP20
- Hohner Golden Melody
- Hohner Big River/MS Series, Pro-Harp
- Lee Oskar (diatonic only, no minors)
- Bushman Delta Frost
- Suzuki Manji
- Suzuki Harpmaster
- Suzuki Promaster
- Suzuki Folkmaster
- Suzuki Bluesmaster
- Marine Band 1896 (with no holes) - will be available once we are done beta
testing (1-2 weeks).

Happy Holidays

--
Matthew Smart