[Harp-L] There's still time to give the Harmonica For Dummies starter packs - book, harmonica, Skype lesson

Want to help someone get started on diatonic harmonica? Check out the HFD Value
Pack and the HFD Premium Pack.

I'm offering an autographed copy of the acclaimed book Harmonica For Dummies
with a C harmonica and a 15-minute lesson by Skype.

The HFD Value Pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130424744697&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

features a Suzuki Easy Rider, a good beginner harmonica.

The HFD Premium Pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130424758251&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

includes a Suzuki HarpMaster harmonica, suitable for professional gigging and
jamming.

I will extend the Skype lesson to ONE FULL HOUR for anyone purchases either pack
and then emails me to let me know. This offer expires December 24, 2010.

Happy holidays!

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com