[Harp-L] Fat Bottom Mics in Fully Swing

Hi All,

Chuck has had serveral personal tragedies in the past several months which left him behind in all areas.  Good news is, he is working diligently to catch up with all his works.  If any of you have been expecting some of your mics, they will be with you soon and its worth the wait.   After I got my first mic from Chuck, I was so pleased with his work and service that I got another 2 from him.  Till today, its still a pleasure just looking at the mics.

Best wishes to all,

Danny Gan