[Harp-L] re: Foam Harp inserts

In trying to replace the foam in my harp case, I stumbled upon the
following:

Custom cut one-off foam inserts can be quite expensive. The price really
only becomes practical if you purchase a large quantity... but check this
out!:

You can pick up foam inserts from: CustomHarpCases.com at a very fair price
at:
http://customharpcases.com/khxc/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodidx&sid=gt706w2k8qnwo6e1j297564526688ho6
just
scroll to the bottom of page (1).  Page (2) is all foam inserts!

If you want to put together your own case, just pick up a foam insert
model "CHC FI 19" ($37.95) or CHC FI 20 ($37.95) from CustomHarpCases.com
and an aluminum case from Harbor Freight:
http://www.harborfreight.com/11-1-2-half-inch-x-7-1-2-half-inch-x-4-1-2-half-inch-aluminum-case-36870.html
which
seems to be the same exact case that Hetrick uses (right now priced at
$17.99, but I've seen them go as low as $12.99), and you have yourself a
nice case for around $55.94!

If you don't like the foam, you could always try some plastic "bin dividers"
from a supply store or maybe Northern Tool?  These are real cheap, but a
little more work would be involved. If you went this route it might only
cost you around $23.99 to make a case?

If you end up buying a case from Harbor Freight, you might want to check out
thier ad close to the end of a current Reader's Digest or a Popular
Mechanics 'cuz there is almost always a coupon good for an extra 20% off.

If I get some free time in the near future (most likely some time after the
holidays), I'll have my friend cut up a bunch of lexan he has lying around
into dividers and make them available real cheap until we run out.

Happy Holidays!
-Milwaukee Ryan