From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Roscoe Catania
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 8:41 AM
To: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Foam inserts for harp cases?

In my homemade case I used a $2.00 Walmart fishing tackle box that has 6
compartments. I then bought copper pipe insulation for about $3.00. The
insulation comes in various lengths, like 4, 6 ft. Get the right sizing
(which I forget, maybe 1 inch diam.?) Cut the lengths to fit inside the
compartments of the tackle box and they fit perfectly.

roscoe