Re: [Harp-L] Phil Wiggins & Corey Harris

John Kerkhoven writes:<solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for the heads-up, Michelle, on Wiggins and Harris.

There's Madcat and Kane, of course. Steve Baker posted some stuff about a year ago that I really liked.

Oh the horror! How could I have forgotten Madcat & Kane? I hope he wasn't looking... :-(

Also doing my part by getting a duo off the ground. We throw in some Chicago Blues for good measure, but there's a good dose of Robert Johnson, plus tunes by Blind Willie Johnson, Skip James, Rev. Gary Davis, a couple that Doc Watson did....

We've still got a lot to learn, and dues to pay.... Just played our second gig last weekend. But we're having fun.

Cheers,

John

Thanks, John for filling in for my absentee brain vis., Madcat & Kane. (Sheeeesh!)

Also Thanks for filling me in on your new duo. Please let us know when you have a CD or web site.

Michelle