Re: [Harp-L] Foam inserts for harp cases?

Some years ago, I tried to turn an alloy "camera case" into a harp case. At
 first, it was great. The problem was that the foam degraded in a matter of
a few  months, and that left "bits" to clog up my harmonicas!

I guess there must BE some more stable  foam  plastic "sponge"  that
doesn't do this.

However, "Once bitten twice shy" and having suffered with harmonicas full
of bits of plastic foam, I'm wary of using that material again in a harp
case.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines