Re: [Harp-L] How fast can a harmonica be played compared to other instruments?

I think you hit upon the nail, Garry. My thoughts were along the same
lines.  Can a harpist play 32nd notes? What about 64ths? And to jump in the
really deep end, can a harpist play 128th notes?
This has been an interesting thread... and I, too, am curious as to the
"speed limits" of our chosen instrument.

Deb