[Harp-L] am i alone?

Let's be clear--when you're workin' out on your own, you're workin' out on harp--tryin to get your chops down--when you're performing you're playing music--as in songs--as in telling stories. Your job is to help convey that story to the listeners as effectively as possible. the reason I started blowin' 40 some years ago, is cuz no other instrument spoke to me like harp--it cries, it moans, it screams, it growls, it scolds, it makes up, it sighs, sometimes it's completely silent--(sometimes that's when it's loudest). Don't play the harp----play the song!!!
Ricki T