Re: [Harp-L] harmonica obsession

My business went bust and I ran away to south-east Asia.

I took with me eleven diatonic harps and a couple of chroms...

But I FELT NAKED without that missing Bb diatonic.. AND my "Renny".... It
took 3 months to get a new Bb harp shipped from Germany!

(I'm sure that the Philippine mail relies on "pigeon post")

Now I have my double set of cross harps, and my "Renny"... Shipped to  me,
by my number one son JCC Walden, from England..

I AM A PERSON AGAIN!

What would I save when my house burns down?

MY HARMONICAS!

Am I obsessed?

YES!

John"Whiteboy" Walden