Re: [Harp-L] Small practise amps

I forgot to mention the other nice feature I like on the little Vox DA5 is the Auxilary Input... I like to plug in my iPod with Jam Tracks and Groove Trax to play along with... great for practicing !

As Richard Hunter said, the Audix Fireball V would be a great mic... more versatile too... its a Low-Z mic so you will proabably need a transformer (to Hi-Z).

I probably have too many mics, but the Turner bullet mics that I have are my favorites, and all sound a little different due to the different elements in them.

I find them much more confortable to hold then a Green Bullet, and just a tad more comfortable than a JT-30. The custom Turners are usually more reasonably priced then alot of other custom bullet mics yet have similar CR and CM elements.

Ken H in OH