[Harp-L] Jon's New CD: "When We Die, We All Come Back as Music"

Although I am known among Harp-Lers as a harmonica teacher, my new cd, "When We Die, We All Come Back as Music", has been getting radio play all over the world.

If you like harmonica-driven jazz/blues fusion with stacked horns, well-played keys, fantastic arangements, and great songs that actually say something, with Gindick harp and voice and sentiments in the lead, check out for free "When We Die, We All Come Back as Music." http://www.jongindickband.com