[Harp-L] looking for

I'm looking for an email address for Pierre  HERBINEAUX
Regards
Mark

PS; Tom Ball said he was amazed over the talking Harmonica
        on his CD, I found was done by  Salty Holmes.
       Tom wants to know how it is done,  which amazes me as
      He is a master with the harmonica and i  admire his blue skills!
    I do have the ability to make the Harmonica talk  and sing, started
doing that when i first picked one up at 8 years old,  (46  years ago, a
Harmonica was 50 cents.).  I have not heard from him  from my last
posting. If he is still searching for answers tell him to get in  touch.
Regards
Mark