Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica obsession stories?

I started playing Harmonica about the same time I found out I had kidney cancer, Figured if it got me, at least I would have tried to learn an instrument.Well I got through that, and all I wanted to do when I got out of the Doc's office, after the third year of no C, was play that damn Harp. Always have one, two, or three with me now. But I'm not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed. ; - ) Eric S.

--- On Fri, 8/27/10, Splash! <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Splash! <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica obsession stories?
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 3:01 PM

I keep one in my truck, one in my Jeep, one in the drawer at work.... Usually either an A or a C.  Thinking about getting a chain and hanging a 4-holer around my neck.   =8^D   Ya-know  not really joking about the 4-holer.

Splash!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Hildebrand" <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>