[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 84, Issue 63 Pro Harpists

A great list of Pro players, with Kim at the top of the list.  To me, a Pro
delivers at every performance, giving the crowd their best, regardless of
all their personal issues that may affect a performance.  Issues we all
have, affecting our mood and how it shows during a performance. All the tech
skills they have and how they adapt them to their style of play is what
keeps the crowd involved and creates their fans. Which players can you
listen to multiple times and hear different things each time?  How many
times can you listen to a song from one artist and still find it enjoyable?
That is where Kim and some of the other listed players really shine in my
opinion. I have seen Kim, Charlie, Rick, RJ and Mark in person.  They are
pro players as well as entertainers-giving their all at each performance.
Bless those that work the road and make a living doing it.

Ron "The Harp Fan" Smith