[Harp-L] Harp L: Gear Sale

I have a couple of mics for sale and also a Fender Bassman LTD

Shure 520 with mini on/off switch and screw on connector, 99A86 made in USA element. £130 GBP (approx $200 USD) plus shipping (Worldwide).

Astatic JT30 (Converted Hohner Blues Blaster) with mini on/off switch and screw on connector, MC151 element. £110 GBP (approx $170USD) plus shipping (Worldwide).

Fender Bassman LTD in mint condition, set up for harp with 5U4G rectifier and 12AY7, 12AX7, 12AU7. Includes Fender Cover. £700 GBP plus shipping (UK only)

I accept Paypal. Please contact me offlist if your interested in any of the items.

Thanks

Paul