Re: [Harp-L] A surprising Hohner Silver Star

When I was at Harmonica John's SpringHarpFest in La Mesa CA on Easter
Saturday this spring, Harmonica John gave me a yellow plastic Hohner harp...
Reputed to retail at about $2.00... The same model that John is  distributing
to young people to encourage them to play harmonica.
It plays GREAT!
I didn't like the plastic cover plates, and by chance, regular Special 20
cover plates fit perfectly... So I swapped over a spare set of cover  plates.
So... I now have a GREAT little harmonica, in the key of "C"...
AND it overblows right out of the box! It's in my "working kit" of harps
right next to several custom harps.
Thank you, John Frazer...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City