[Harp-L] Similarities between harp and anglo concertina

About seven years ago I had the idea that the anglo concertina is kind of like two parallel diatonic harmonicas (usually in C and G, plus a row of accidentals), so I bought a cheap one to expand my free reed skills. Why not learn one instrument properly shout the neighbours? Cos I like to mess about with new things. Cos my hay fever makes harp difficult two months of the year.  Anyway, the initial box was unplayable. I've just bought a better one with buttons that work. Anyone have experience of playing anglo concertina and harmonica, and have anything interesting to report? Anyone interested in hearing in due course how I get on and whether harp skills are useful on anglo concertina? If there is interest I may give occasional reports.
Richard
Richard Hammersley
Grantshouse
Scottish Borders