[Harp-L] Unsung stars at SPAH

   Meant to tell Ben that the guy next to me at the jam nearly gave me a
bruise on my arm by repeatedly elbowing me when it was Ben's turn to play.
"This guy plays the wildest stuff!".  Or; "I never know what this guy is
going to come up with next!".
   I don't know how to describe what Ben does on the harp to people who have
never heard him; but he will instantly, and I mean instantly, get your
attention.  It's a pretty damn bawdy, vocal sounding thing.  Wonderful
player and a prince of a guy!

Mick Zaklan