From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, August 25, 2010 6:14:55 PM
Subject: Dylans "Hurricane"

Todd,

Sorry I canÂt provide any tabs, but you are on the right path w/ G or D harp.
 I just played along w/ the song -- prefering a G harp, but it works on a D as
wellÂ-- and that riff sits pretty much on draw 4-5 as you say,Âon the D; draw 6
blow 7 on the G.

Take the D harp, play a bent draw 4, release it, thenÂup to draw 5, back to draw
4, then draw 2, draw 3 bent (itÂs minor) then blow 4.
ÂIf G Harp: draw 6, release, blow 7, draw 6, draw 4, draw 5, blow 6, and
repeat.Â

That, I think, is at least the obligato/ violin riff,Âto the first verse, it
swells a little as the song goes on.ÂShouldnÂt be too hard.

If you donÂt get it, ask again. Probably thereÂs a tab somewhere, but work on it
first.

(And please donÂt take up BobÂs crappy harp solo at the end ...)

cheers,
Martin

Does any one have anyÃÂ tabs for the fiddle part of Bob Dylan Hurricane,
particularly the beginning fiddle part of each verse, seems like only 4 or 5
notes but itÃââs the signature of the song. I am told the song is in A minor.
IÃââve

been trying to get it on a G or D harp with out much luck. (I'm still just a
beginner)ÃÂ
The guy I do an acoustic due with just added it to the set list and I will be
playing it (trying to anyway) this Friday night

Thanks