[Harp-L] Bob Dylan Hurricane

Does any one have any tabs for the fiddle part of Bob Dylan Hurricane,
particularly the beginning fiddle part of each verse, seems like only 4 or 5
notes but itâs the signature of the song. I am told the song is in A minor. Iâve
been trying to get it on a G or D harp with out much luck. (I'm still just a
beginner)Â
The guy I do an acoustic due with just added it to the set list and I will be
playing it (trying to anyway) this Friday night

Thanks
Todd