From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ben Bouman
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 12:50 PM
To: Mike Fugazzi
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Greg Heumann's Ultimate 57 (was :SPAH Electric Jam Mic
)

Hi all

Last weekend I was special guest with Johnny Clark & the Outlaws during
a vey nice  bluesfestival in Wespelaar Belgium.
I use a Electro Voice RE10 for some years now but some time ago I got me
a Ultimate 57.
So, I decided to try this during the gig combined with my hardly ever
used 6x10 Harpking amp.

Volume on 1,5 on the Harpking, the Ultimate all the way up...a Kinder
AFB as first in my effect chain ...
and here you can see /hear the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fv29twyF9k

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpafB09eHEw&feature=related

The band is a rock/blues band and therefore I wanted to have the sound
as it is on the video.

Many thanks to Greg because I really liked the sound !!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 23 aug 2010, om 21:16 heeft Mike Fugazzi het volgende geschreven: