[Harp-L] CD Sale

I have a hundred of NiteRail CDs at my house and the band is no longer
gigging. For the next week, I'll send a still shrink wrapped copy of
"Splittin' at the Seams" to anyone in the lower 48 for $10 with free
shipping. It is available on iTunes for $9.99, but for one cent more you can
have the hard copy, lol.

I played tunes from the CD at both the SPAH blowoff and when we hosted the
blues jam, FWIW. You can preview the disc at iTunes or with the music player
at www.mikefugazzi.com.

PayPal is fine...so is sending me a check or ten spot. You can email me at
mike AT mikefugazzi DOT com.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica