[Harp-L] A Great SPAH Convention!

Thanks to all that came to Minnesota this year. You folks made this an
awesome event. Next year Virginia Beach. Three years from now the 50th
Anniversary Convention!

We need more folks to help bring this organization to the 100yr mark in 53
years. Please consider becoming a member of SPAH. Please consider becoming a
volunteer to help in our efforts to ADVANCE & PRESERVE THE HARMONICA. We
need younger people to join the team. It is your participation and passion
that will make things change as we evolve into the future. The agenda wil
always be the same. How we get there will be with the mix of youth and
experience in life. After all, if you have ever been to a SPAH convention
you know the facts. The friendships and relationships are more important
than the music.

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman