[Harp-L] SPAH roundup article for Harmonica Happenings--offlist

I am putting together a roundup article on the SPAH convention workshops --
and other things --consisting of individual reports provided by attendees
about the stuff they enjoyed.

This is intended for publication in Harmonica Happenings, so please send
your
 literary efforts To Me OFFLIST.

If you found a particular workshop(s) worthwhile, write a few paragraphs
and I will assemble the whole collection much as I used to do in the years
when American Harmonica Newsmagazine was being published.

Several of the workshops were scheduled at the same time, which means that
nobody could attend them all. I know I missed several that way.

You don't need   to write a thesis; a few paragraphs will do.

The only editing I plan to do is a spellcheck; I have no interest in
rewriting anything to meet the New York Times stylebook.

Send your photos direct to the Harmonica Happenings editor. As usual,
identify people left to right and explain what they are doing (overblows are
difficult to detect in a cupped hand).

Thanks for your help.

Phil Lloyd