Re: [Harp-L] Custom Suzuki

I'm selling custom manji's for a longer time through:
 www.customharmonicashop.com
 and so far I'm very happy with the results. I get very good reactions from players, from beginner to pro players.

In my webshop I only offer the Manji as a beta model 1 but since  a few weeks I'm offering them also as a model 2 or 3. My webshop will be updated next week ...!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 21 aug 2010, om 05:04 heeft JohnnieHarp het volgende geschreven: