Re: [Harp-L] Re: Suggestion for jam tracks

You can't go wrong if you get Ronnie Shellist's jam tracks, and his instructional materials.....Skip
On Aug 21, 2010, at 1:05 PM, GINO wrote:

Go to www.jimileeband.com
All of these guys are good,
Jimi Lee is my preference

               Gino
  "LICENSE TO SMOKE"
http://www.ginoharmonica.com

________________________________ From: Bruce K Ritter <Ritterbk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 10:06:04 PM Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Suggestion for jam tracks

I've got the Jimi Lee, and Tom Colvin's website has a link to the Ronnie
Shellist, which I also have. I've been pleased with both. I've tried some
you tube stuff and not been pleased, but I plan to check out the suggestions
Tom has on his website for you tube backing tracks. I've also got some from
Seydel and Guitar Center, they both have contests and have backing tracks to
build off of for those contests-and they are free. I recall it was tricky
figuring out how to download the Seydel, but the Guitar Center (search for
Guitar Center King of the Blues) was a fairly simple one song at a time
right click and save, on a pc with windows.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.