[Harp-L] sonny jr. cruncher review

Harp-l,
I recently purchased the Sonny Jr. "Cruncher " amp. This is a well crafted piece of equipment.
It is beautiful to look at , but then I played it and the heavens opened up with a hell of a sound.
I have been playing for over thirty years and like most players , have played through many different amps. This is what I have been looking for since I first plugged in.
My 59 Bassman doesn't have the attack or playability of this rig. Sonny Jr. is the guy. Great equipment from a harp player for harp players. I agree with Charlie Musslewhite,
This is the best amp I ever played.
Will Rhodarmer
Nashville, TN